Yang indah itu pertemuan,Yang manis itu kemesraan,Yang pahit itu perpisahan,Yang tinggal hanyalah kenangan.. Daisypath Friendship tickers

05 January 2010

| Dunia Coklat Untuk Kamu |

Salam semua,
aku dapat email dari kawan aku pasal cekelat..ataupun dgn bahasa mudah.my ---> coklat atau chocolate..hahaha..
Ini ada satu event dekat Midvalley dipanggil Malaysia Chocolate Fair 2010.
So sesiapa yg suka makan coklat. boleh datang dekat sana. Macam2 coklat dari pelbagai negara ada. Ada coklat dari Russia, Switzerland, Australia, Germany, Austria, Iran, Belgium, US dan terutama sekali dari Malaysia lah.

Juga ada macam2 aktiviti yang dibuat untuk korang yg giles2 dengan dunia coklat neh.
Yang paling penting masuk adalah PERCUMA !! Mesti korang suka kan..hahahha..

Untuk maklumat lanjut, korang boleh lah layari di http://www.chocolatefair.com.my

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

SYARIENARIFEN said...

MEN UNO TU KALAH KE MENANG? HEHE..

Iklan Bergambar !